Small Business Resources
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has announced that New York will be on PAUSE until April 29th. That means that all non-essential businesses must have staff working remotely or be closed.
We’ve gathered some links with resources for small businesses with information about the Paycheck Protection Program, other loans and information for staff.
- Empire State Development COVID-19 Resources Resources provided to small businesses from the Empire State Development Department
- PDF Quick Reference for CARES Act Downloadable PDF Reference from Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Small Business Association – COVID-19 Resources Information on the CARES act and other programs to assist Small Businesses
- US Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Toolkit Helpful tools for employers
- US Treasury Dept – Assistance for Small Business Info on Paycheck Protection Program and more